▲ 3 ▼ gossh - Simple ssh utiity package to handle easier SSH operations in Go.
A small Go utility package to handle easier SSH operations such as different kinds of SSH connections (user/pass, private key or signed certificate), command execution, file transfer with SCP protocol.
Currently, it supports:
- Connection with user & password
- Connection with SSH key pair
- Connection with signed SSH certificate
- SCP content, files or directories recursively from local to remote hosts
- SCP files or directories recursively from remote hosts to local
Register to comment or vote on this story