▲ 5 ▼ sleepto - An alternative to traditional task schedulers
sleepto is a simple alternative to task schedulers like Cron.
It only handles the timing and doesn't run a daemon like other schedulers do. Instead we encourage you to use your systems default init system (for example Systemd) to control your jobs. This allows you to:
- Use and watch scheduled jobs the way you use all other services running on your system (for example using
- Start and pause jobs like any other service on your system.
- Use your systems default logging system.
- No conflicts - next task is only scheduled after previous one finished.
- Trigger immediate execution by sending a
- Specify execution times with the precision of seconds (Cron only support minutes).
- Always know the time of the next execution.
Register to comment or vote on this story