▲ 3 ▼ Gooseberry: Common Packages for Microservices
Gooseberry is a collection of common Go packages that Voicera uses in microservices.
It's an incomplete library, named after a fruit that looks like an ungrown clementine.
We'd like to build gooseberry to be like Guava is for Java.
* REST clients, web client with logging, basic auth support, etc.
* Container structs like immutable maps, priority queues, sets, etc.
* Error aggregation (multiple errors into one with a header message)
* Leveled logger with a prefix and a wrapper for [zap](go.uber.org/zap)
* Polling with an exponential backoff and a Bernoulli trials for resetting
* Uniform Resource Name struct that implements [RFC8141](https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8141)
## Quick Start
To get the latest version: `go get -u github.com/voicera/gooseberry`