▲ 1 ▼ DI Container IziDIC v0.0.3 easier to test, better documented
The fgm/izidic dependency injection container (DIC) just got its firsts official release instead of just a tag: tag v0.0.3 contains a feature and documentation improvements.
- feature: the `Container`type is now an interface, to ease Service testing, instead of a concrete struct
- doc: a complete application is now available, demonstrating how to set up an application in practice for dependency injection using IziDIC
- doc: the README has been expanded and clarified.
- doc: a discussion issue is available on https://github.com/fgm/izidic/discussions/10
- qa: test coverage stable at 100%
Register to comment or vote on this story