▲ 6 ▼ Jazigo is a tool written in Go for retrieving configuration for multiple devices
Jazigo is a tool written in Go for retrieving configuration for multiple devices, similar to rancid, fetchconfig, oxidized, Sweet.
- Written in Go. Single binary. No runtime dependency.
- Spawns multiple concurrent lightweight goroutines to quickly handle large number of devices.
- Very easy to add support for new platforms. See the Cisco IOS model as example.
- Configured with YAML.
- Backup files can be accessed from web UI.
- Support for SSH and TELNET.
- Can directly store backup files into AWS S3 bucket.
- Can call an external program and collect its output.