▲ 8 ▼ Alloy - Boilerplate for building web applications with Go
I've been working on my first non-trivial project using Golang. I've extracted this starter template from that project. This does not aim to be a web framework but is instead a collection of useful libraries and packages that you can use as a base to build on top of.
A quick rundown of the major packages used -
- go-chi/chi (routing)
- lib/pq, jmoiron/sqlx, markbates/pop/nulls, pressly/goose (database)
- gorilla/sessions, gorilla/csrf, gorilla/securecookies (login/signup)
- markbates/refresh (recompile app on file change)
- microcosm-cc/bluemonday (display HTML)
- pressly/douceur, gomail (sending emails)
- pkg/errors, satori/go.uuid, spf13/cobra
Let me know what you guys think.